Tentative Keys Hosted on
- Right answer has been tick marked (ü) in the respective choices for each question in the specimen question booklet hosted herewith.
- Regardless of the Code in the Question Booklet given to the candidates during the examination, they can challenge the answer keys only as per the question number given in the Specimen Question Booklet hosted on the Commission’s website.
- All the objections / views received with evidence will be placed before the Expert Committee for finalization of the answer keys.
- Representations, challenging the tentative answer keys / expressing views shall be submitted in ONLINE MODE only through www.tnpsc.gov.in within seven days.
- Representations received by POST or EMAIL will receive NO attention.
- Representations made online after 5.45 P.M. on 18.07.2022 will also receive NO attention.
- The final answer keys will be published in the Commission’s website only after the completion of entire selection process.
- In Part - A of Paper - II, Question Nos. 48 to 52 have to be challenged with reference to Para given above Question No. 48.