According Concurrence For:
- Regularization of temporary appointments made on Compassionate Grounds to the posts in various Departments of the Government of Tamil Nadu including Tamil Nadu Secretariat coming under the purview of the Commission under later part of Regulation 16(b) of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Regulations, 1954.
- Regularization of the services of Junior Assistants and Typists employed temporarily under consolidated pay into permanent posts coming under Commission's purview(G.O. (Ms)No 248, Revenue Department, dated 23.03.93)
- Regularization of the services of Junior Assistants and Typists employed in 1991 census work and subsequently appointed in other departments as per Supreme Court's Order.
- Regularization of the services of the staff of Corporations observed by the Government.
- Regularization of Village Administrative Officers for those who were appointed as Village Officers on or before 14.11.1980 i.e. the date on which they were appointed as specified in Government Order.
Transfer of staff from one Department /unit to another Department/unit under rule 20(a) (iii) of Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service Rules.
Fixing of Inter - se - seniority in respect of candidates selected by the Commission (Direct recruits) and promotees.
- Obtaining Panel approval from the Commission for promotion of 10% / 20% of Office Assistants, Record Clerks, Night Watch Men, Panchayat Assistants etc to Junior Assistants in Rural Development, Municipal Administration and Water Supply Department.
- Recruitment by transfer of Class I and IA Municipal employees in the Tamil Nadu Municipal General Service as Municipal Commissioner, Grade - II.